Sunday 14 February 2010

All along a watch tower(valentines day reprise)

Perhaps in another lifetime,
we would sail the seven seas,
We would only feed on love's juices and neptune the sea god would send his daughters,
to sing for us, the raft lovers.

I would perhaps die in your arms,
that's not such a bad way to go.

Cupid! Still the notorious traitor,
stringing her and I,
sweetest taboo, mon amour cherry. cherish for only a second and then we have to tiptoe back.
Back across the border line,
the one that dictates who should love.and how. and how much.
Back across the border,
where this heart beats,longingly,incessantly.

I string my bow, and shoot.
Cupid is not dead, simply smiles,and waits, I too wait, perhaps for the next lifetime.
we won't tiptoe across borderlines,
to sweetest taboos,
to the only taboo that matters, we will simply be, places to see,
jewels of life,
to steal and run off with,
like bonnie and clyde,
and no one else loving my baby.

D E Wasake
14 Feb 2010
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Cable & Wireless

1 comment:

Carsozy said...

.....No one else loving ur baby? bambi! life is cruel isn't it? maybe if she became rightfully and openly yours the love wouldn't be as electric and sensual as it is btn secret lovers. just thinkin......